This page includes key resources and was last updated on February 10, 2017.
- How do the latest executive orders impact immigration? - Resource by Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles, summarizing the three immigration executive orders: border security, interior enforcement, and the Muslim ban. Includes resources at the bottom to report immigration fraud and see if you are eligible for immigration relief.
- What to do when faced with anti-Muslim discrimination - Resource by the ACLU, listing rights for American Muslims and those perceived to be Muslim.
- President Trump's Executive Orders Targeting Refugees and Muslims FAQs - Resource by National Immigration Law Center (NILC) specific to the Muslim Ban executive order. Also available in these languages:
- Got Rights? video - Resource by Muslim Advocates about how to protect you and your family when approached by law enforcement at home or in the airport.
- Travel pamphlet - Resource by CUNY School of Law
- Trump's Immigration Order Tests Limits of Law and Executive Power - Resource by New York Times answering questions about the Muslim Ban executive order.
- Muslim Ban Resource Guide - Resource by Ajam Media Collective, available in several languages. It is a comprehensive, printable guide about the Muslim Ban.
Interior Enforcement/ Sanctuary Cities
- What to do if immigration agents are at your door video - Resource by the ACLU.
- Know Your Rights flyers and posters - Resource by Immigrant Defense Project offers downloadable Know Your Rights with ICE flyers in several languages.
- Know Your Rights If Police Come to your House - Resource by Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta, also offered in Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese.
- Know Your Rights in ICE Raids (Chinese) - Resource by Advancing Justice-Atlanta, also offered in Korean and Vietnamese.
- Immigrants' Rights Under a Trump Presidency: FAQs for Students, Educators, and Social Service Providers - Resource by MALDEF.
Know Your Rights Cards
- Know Your Rights Cards - Resource by Advancing Justice - Atlanta in the following languages:
- Know Your Rights Cards - Resource by NILC available in:
- DACA post-inauguration Know Your Rights - Resource by Advancing Justice-LA about immigration and DACA. Also available in the following languages:
- Immigration and post-election FAQs - Resource by UC Berkeley for undocumented students.
- New Questions and Answers About DACA Now That Trump is President - Resource by NILC.